Sometimes, you may wonder how do some bloggers changes their template/theme, Position plugin/widget and customize their template frequently, Actually there is nothing to wonder. Just like other blog and websites, Blogger/Blogspot blog is also based on markup languages such as HTML and XML. To make any changes in your blogger template you need to change the HTML. Here is how you can edit HTML in Your Blogger Template.
What all is in a Blogger Template?
How to Edit Your Blogger Template?
Before getting started, make sure you must have a basic knowledge in HTML and CSS. If you have familiar with HTML still, you have to spend some time with Blogger template code to understand the structure of your template.
- Login to Your Blogger Account.
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Select your Blog you want to edit.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select template button. Check the picture given below.
Note: Before editing your Blogger template, Download a backup of your template. Read how to Backup your Blogger Template.
- There will be option to customize and Edit HTML Click on Edit HTML.
- A Popup window will appear, Now click on Proceed button to view Template Editor.
- Tick on Expand Widget Templates option on top to see the detailed view of your template.
- Here you can add or modify content in your blogger template.
- Once you have done, Click on preview button to check and then Save your template.
I have shared the easiest way to edit your Blogger template above. I don’t think there would be any problem with editing a blogger template after going through this tutorial. However, if you are facing any issue with editing HTML in your blogger template, feel free to ask via comment box below. I will help you out.
Keep on with Blogger…Happy Blogging!!
Looking for More Tricks Sign Up and Get